This website has been migrated
As previously communicated to all customers, a web server migration took place in the early hours of 22nd October 2013. The IP address for this website has changed as a result of the server migration.
If you are seeing this message, it means one of two things:
- Your browser, computer, router or ISP is caching the old IP address for this site
- You are not using the Webtapestry/M247 DNS service and have not updated your DNS zone (if you are the owner of this website)
How to clear your DNS cache on Windows
- Go to 'Start', then 'Run'
- Type 'ipconfig /flushdns'
- Close and reopen your web browser
- If you still see this message, please try rebooting your computer and broadband router
Update your DNS Zone (if you are the owner of this website)
If you do not use the Webtapestry/M247 DNS service you will need to arrange for your DNS zone to be updated with the new IP details for this website. Look up the new IP address for your site by quering the DNS server '188.8.131.52' for your DNS record:
You will then need to request that whoever manages your DNS zone updates your zone file accordingly.
- Windows: 'nslookup www.yourdomain.com 184.108.40.206'
- Linux: dig www.yourdomain.com @220.127.116.11